At Pediatric Associates of North Atlanta we and our friendly staff offer all aspects of pediatrics medical services:
- For information regarding your WELL CHILD EXAMS from birth to age 21 click on Symptom Checker and browse the section of Ages and Stages.
- Sports and camp physicals
- Pre-op physicals
- School and behavioral issues
- Acute and chronic illnesses
- Inpatient hospital care for our patients
- Click on Pain and Fever Reducers for information regarding proper dosing of acetaminophen and ibuprofen.
What is a Pediatrician?
A pediatrician is a physician whose specific specialty is caring for children from birth to 21 years of age. Pediatricians address acute and chronic illnesses, learning disabilities, behavioral issues and the growth and development of children. Our goal is to help ensure that children grow into mentally and physical healthy, productive and happy adults.